Saturday, December 11, 2010

Junkyard Run

I stopped by the junkyard yesterday to see if i could track down a few parts for the Z. Mainly to upgrade the wipers and rear brakes, I was half successful. I found 240sx calipers like I wanted and they were in good shape too, but no avail on the wiper motor. The info I've found on classic z car says that I can use a 91 civic motor, unfortunately I didn't see any at the junkyard. Another problem I may face is that the brake calipers seem to mount differently than the mounts I have if that's the case then I will upgrade to the Modern Motorsports brackets. I also need to price out the 280z/280zx brake master. I know MSA sells it but it cost an arm and a leg so I'm going to be looking at autoparts stores and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment