Saturday, December 4, 2010

Z Life..

So here's an update on the Z and a little bit extra. Friday I ended up leaving work earlier (yes I know bad) but I wasn't feeling well and figured it was best.  Ran the basic errands after I left bills and stuff also picked up the ignition swich I needed from NAPA part #KS6673 and with tax set me back $31.74, installed it and now the Z starts with no problem. Also got a price on a Holley Fuel Pressure Regulator #12-803 and that's about 30 also, but I will get that in a few weeks. The Z is supposed to have a pressure range of 7psi and the regulator is adjustable from 4-9psi so that should take care of the excessive fuel coming from the carbs.
So, I got a notice from Downey saying that my FC was in the impound which was strange since I traded it for my Z about a year ago now, but I investigated with the help of a friend. Turns out it was picked up and I don't have any obligation anyway but was still surprised to get the notice in the first place.
While I was out today I stopped by Quang's shop and tried out his JDM Fairlady Z grill but while test fitting it I stripped one of the grill bolts so I was unable to fit it properly so next time, I also don't have a grill on the Z now (sigh). However I did get some new toys but it will have to stay a surprise until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment