Sunday, May 8, 2011

Looking at something a lil more "family"

So I what something a little less 2 seater and a little more roomie. With the options I have it's either something new or well something old. I still want a car that's fun to drive but isn't a full blown sports car. So I looked at my options, there is the Impreza, Evo, IS300, Mazdaspeed 3 or 6, or the Integra DA. It has to be RWD so the kills the DA and the Mazdaspeed 3. Then it has to be affordable so long Impreza, Evo, IS300, and Mazdaspeed 6. Well hell that leaves no options at all, right...well not quite. I forgot one car that I didn't think of until Friday at the Torrance Meet, the 510. Yeah it's just as old as the Z if not older (I know) , but it's RWD and it's a sedan or a wagon so it works. So my search for a 510 will begin after I fix up the Toyota Solara, I hope. Now the only question is do I stay with the factory motor or KA24?




No comments:

Post a Comment