Sunday, May 1, 2011

Support for Japan!

Yes I donated to the efforts in Japan, doing my part and here it is the Heartbreakers for Japan vinyl (well not so much the vinyl) but it shows that I donated funds to help.  I have also started on some more body work on the Z such as painting the hood and (re-installing) my original gas door. The original one had the twist lock for the access door and it looked lame, so I swapped it to the later gas door which got rid of it. However after deciding on the JDM feel for the car I knew that I had to revert it by either buying a keyed gas door or modifiying mine. As I looked more into it I realized that I could use my current one and just install the keyed lock as opposed to buying a JDM door and spending money that I didn't have too. So here it is.
Ah, the old door ready for paint.

Heartbreakers for Japan

Add caption
The start of the hood prep....finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment